Thursday 19 June 2008

Weekend in Detroit story

The next morning Pebbles woke me up by sucking on my hard cock.
Seeing that I was awake she slid up to my face and kissed me
full on the lips. "Morning sexy, " she said
as she positioned herself over my hard cock. Sliding down
my shaft, she leaned back and began to rock her hips as she
rode me. Watching her bouncing breasts, I slid a hand into
her wet pussy and began to finger her clit as she cantered on my hard saddle.
It didn't take her long to reach orgasim as I fingered
her while she rocked to and fro,up and down me. Leaning over me with her breasts bouncing
off my chest as she continued to rock her hips, she kissed
me as I came inside of her. Not stopping as I pumped hard,my hot sticky seeds inside of
her weeping honeypot, she continued to milk my cock with her pelvic muscles,until she orgasmed again.

After a few minutes of kissing she lead me to her shower.
Turning on the shower we continued to kiss passionately
as we washed each other's bodies. It didn't take
long for me to get hard again as Mary stroked my penis and massaged
my balls while I caressed her firm breasts and ass. Turning
her around, I spread her legs as she braced herself against
the cold tiled wall. Leaning up against her as I inserted my hard cock
into her wet pussy, I began to fuck her from behind. With
one hand on her hip and the other fondling her breasts I pounded
her pussy until I came again. Not wanting to leave her unsatisfied,
I pulled her to me and inserted my fingers into her pussy.
Fingering her fanny with my cock still inside of her while
I continued to play with her breasts, it took only a few more
minutes until she orgasmed again. Finishing our shower
with only heavy petting and kissing, we dressed and headed
over to our friends cottage.
Picking up Sue, we again went shopping.Sue told Mary that
she just broke up with David that morning since she had found
out from another friend that David had spent the night with
another girl that both thought was friends.
That night Mary decided to take us clubbing as I had never
gone clubbing with her since Wigan and as a good way for
Sue to get her mind off of David. At the first club we met up
with Jenny and Sarah, friends ofSue's from
high school. Since I'm not much of a club type of guy
anymore, I was pretty laid back. The girls didn't mind
and used me more as a means to keep other guys from hitting
on them. By the end of the nightMary was pretty tipsy and
wasn't able to walk back to her appartment.Sue had
a few shots but wasn't showing it and the other girls
were pretty out it but were able to get a cab to take them back.
We decided it was best to stay at Sues since we were
going to head back there for Marys car and since we were
coming back in the morning.
Back at Kat's appartment Kat helped Nan to bed. Since
Kat had nothing in Nan's size we decided to let Nan sleep
in her panties and threw a blanket over her since it was a
pretty cool night. Kat went to use the show as I put Nan to
bed on the futon in the living room (the bathroom's
attached to the bed room). Once Kat was out of the shower
I went to use the bathroom. As I left the bathroom I saw Kat
looking at my crotch as I zipped up. Wearing a baby blue chemise
she walked into the bathroom and turned off the lights.
Rubbing my cock through my pants, she said, "I know
that Nan's never let you cum in her mouth. Do you want
me to try?"
Unsure about the situation, I said nothing. Taking my silence
as a yes, Kat continued to rub my now hard cock before unzipping
it and kneeling infront of me. Taking my cock out she gently
kissed the head and slowly wrapped her hand around my cock.
Sliding her hand up and down the lenght of my shaft with one
hand, she massaged my balls with the other while licking
and sucking on the head. Working her magic on my cock, she
began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth, slowly
bobbing her head as she moved her lips up and down my shaft.
Grabbing a hold of her face, I caressed her face as she moved
along my hard cock. "I'm cumming, " I whispered
as she continued to suck on my cock. Taking my full 6 1/2 inches
into her mouth, she clung onto me as I emptied my load into
her. After sucking me dry, she stood up and kissed me on the
cheek. "That was my first time. I've never even
so much as touched Tony's cock with anything other
then my hands."
"What?" "Nan told me how she likes to suck
on yours won't finish you off."
Walking back to her bed, Kat slid under her blanket and sheets
as I walked back out to a sleeping Nan. Stripping down to
my boxers, I got into bed. Laying on the futon next to Nan,
I felt her stir as the matress shifted beneath me. Wrapping
my arms around her sleeping body, I nuzzled her as I fell
asleep.
Some time in the early morning Nan woke me as she crawled
back into bed after using the bathroom and getting something
to drink. Wearing my shirt she had left it completely unbuttoned
as she walked around Kat's appartment. Seeing that
I was awake she kissed me as she took off my shirt and pressed
her breasts against me. Sliding her hand down my boxers
she grabbed hold of my hardening cock as she kissed my chest.
Licking on of my nipples she began to stroke my cock until
it was harder then the morning wood that I had when she woke
me up. Pulling off her panties, I rolled her onto her back
as I stripped off my boxers. Leaning back on her elbows,
Nan eyed my hard cock in the morning light as I kneeled between
her legs. Grabbing hold of her hips, I lifted her ass and
legs off the matress as I parted her hairy pussy and legs.
Placing myself between her legs with the head of my cock
rubbing up against the lips of her pussy, I rammed my cock
into her pussy. "Wait, " she said as her elbows
dug into the mattress. Pulling myself out of her, I set her
ass and legs back down on the matress. Rolling out of the
matress, I picked her up and carried her to Kat's new
table. Laying her down on the table, I took her legs and stuck
them straight up in the air as I once again entered her wet
pussy. Leaning forward, I cupped her breatufil breasts
as I fucked her hard. Nan was moaning loudly as I slid my cock
in and out of her tight pussy. Pressing my hands against
her breasts, she let out a long moan as she orgasimed and
her pussy juices ran down to the table beneath her and down
my leg. Pausing, I pulled her legs down and bent them so that
her feet were against my chest and her knees were against
her breasts. I then continued to with my hard, deep thrusts
until she came again, this time gushing more juices as she
orgasimed. Close to coming myself, I increased my pace
as Nan began to gasp and pant saying, "Faster... oh...
yes..."
"How does it feel baby? How does my cock feel in your
tight pussy?" I asked as I pounded her pussy. "God...
Sooo wonderful..." As she orgasimed again I could
feel myself just about to cum as her pussy shook from the
force of her orgasim. Letting out a long moan as she orgasimed,
I worked harder to increase my pace until I started to cum.
Normally, once I start to cum I'll stop, but this time
I kept pounding her pussy until my legs started to give out
and I was forced to stop. Nan wrapped her legs around me so
that I could lay down on top of her as my cock continued to
unload inside of her. Craddling my head to her breasts she
said, "God, that was wonderful...."

No comments: