Thursday 19 June 2008

First visit shave and shower story

Wakey Wakey sweetheart,I whispered as I gently kissed your forehead.and put a morning cup of tea on the bedside cabinet,yourside of the bed,after gently moving aside,the picture frame that held a beautiful picture of you,that you reluctantly sent to me after I told you I needed one for each side of the bed in OUR bedroom.mmmmmmm.you sleepily responded,what time is it?..I have never slept as good as that for years,sorry...its fine,dont you dare apologize,I insisted,it was a fabulous night and you earned every minute of your rest.

It had been our first night together at Settle,after both of us waiting till we were absolutely sure,and,although we knew for quite a while,we carried on with flirting and teasing,online AND off,untill,our fruit cocktail of sweet multitudes,which,although on a back burner and simmering steadily,had erupted and the extra heat had caused a boil over that,flowing like a fruit Lava from a volcano,could not be stopped.

"come here" you mouthed,"I want to whisper something".I leaned forwards,I felt your heat,I smelt your sleepy fresh,my nostrils detected the musky odour of our night befores lovemaking,sending pheranome signals to my sex centre,wanting you again....I heard the gentle hiss as you inhaled,to breath a whisper,felt the heat from your cheek,felt the whispered hot air caress my face as you breathed out in a husky,quiet early morning whisper,straight into my ear,you knew husky whisper was fatal...you saw my eyes flash...I waited for your words as you played with the tip of your tongue around your lips,my angel knew exactly what she was doing,she was still flirting,to my excitement showing in my tight CK trunks I had slipped on..."I just wanted to say...that was the sort of lovemaking I have dreamt of all my life,trapped in my cage...Darling....you rasped throatily....what a great fuck,,,thank you....and plopped a huge kiss on my cheek.....

You giggled,,,as a reward,my prince,you can kiss my bare tits ...HAHA,with that squeal of fun,,,you reached under your pillow,grabbed the white lace hanky,befitting a princess,that you had hidden the night before,in your tipsy fun bundle,and threw it across the room...........My Prince....bring me my prize,,,,you are my worthy champion...I retrieved it,gave an exaggerated bow to your lady ship,and,gently holding it,tween thumb and finger tips,I brought it to you...amid fits of laughter and giggles.


I sat on the bed...you sat up,,,drinking morning tea that was still hot and fresh,,,mmm,,,thats nice you said as you reached out your free hand and threaded your fingers through my hair.Ok OK enough I said,....we have a train to catch later,I need a shave and shower,you raised your eye brows,,,ok,,,you sighed with a playful pout shoo....shoo....while I finish my tea....I got up from the bedside and started to leave.....I had just got out of the door onto the little landing ready to walk down the steps to my wc,shower room,when I heard...HEY...HEY....I dashed back quickly opening the door,swung my head around and,amid fits of laughter,saw you propped up on 3 pillows,all the bedding thrown back....knees bent up...thighs open wide,and cupping,with your palm your fanny.....look darling you said,shaking your hand playfully...Im still plugged in....I laughed loudly and ,shaking my head,skipped down the few thickly carpeted steps to the shower room....shaking my head and chuckling loudly all the time....mentally I knew,what a fun love I had.

I ran water off into the basin till it ran hot,put the plug in and waited it filling,the half glass door revealed a shadow outside,the door creaked open over the thick carpet,your head popped around the door...."cooeeeeee" lol...it was scarey Mary,Boo I said back,you stood there naked cept for a very very tiny thong you had just slipped on from beside the bed,so tiny in fact,it would have made an elastoplast envious......I want a pee,,,,you said...ok.....entrée I said laughingly as I waiting the basin becoming ready,and rinsing razor and brush in the hot water.....you sqeezed your nakedness behind me,deliberately brushing your breasts and said..oopsss,sowwy,,,small in here isnt it,then,in one swift move,hooked the thong with yout thumbs,slid them to your ankles and plonked yourself on the seat,all in one easy move.

God there is something erotic about a woman peeing as you turn off your water taps...you sat there smiling and pulling your tongue out..

I started lathering soap to my brush,and humming,,,....can I watch,my little girl said...pwease...I gently shook my head side to side at the teasing....and carried on shaving,I felt your hot soft flesh press against my back,and your fingers tracing my scars...I'm going to kiss them better you declared,and proceeded to do so,as a carried on shaving away paths through the foamy face,taking with it,stubbles and dead skin ,leaving me looking and feeling fresh.

It was a wonderful feeling,being stroked on my back and shoulders,and kissed in tiny feeding fishes kisses along the scars,it felt right,never had I received,nor wanted sympathy,but today it felt right,I could feel the love and the caring emitting from you....you was at the base of my back when I realized the cold hardness of the wash hand basin was becomeing a rest for my now VERY erect and VERY hard cock,your hand snaked off my hips onto it and your other hand twisted my hip around untill I faced you,you crouched forward,and,licking and sucking till it was very moist,proceeded to slide the long hard length into your mouth.

My god I thought,as I saw more and more of it disappearing ,she will never get it all in...but you did,I felt exquisite sensations on my bell end at the back of your throat,played toodles with my knob.

You reached behind you,lowered the seat cover and sat there,giving me glorious head as I threaded my fingers through your hair and then played with your full breasts,you was hungry,you gurgled,,,,,,I thought...OMG...I can tell....you pumped and pumped your mouth,gripping my shaft everywhere it seemed,I couldnt hold off,it was so erotic fucking your face,,,,you was making sure it was....I clenched my buttocks,you sensed it and grabbed my buttocks so I could not escape the feast you was craving......my breath stopped,abdomen muscles ribbed like a washboard,knees almost buckled and,I came...and came...and came....you carried on feasting hungrily untill the banquet had been finished,,,,slowly you let that erection slide from between your lips,,,I stood in amazement....you straighted up,,,playfully opened your mouth with a teasing look as if to say.."mmm all gone..." chuckled and playfully skip ran from the shower room,leaving me to finish in a stunned silence....
PHEW....I thought out loud......

Such is the angel who is....my Wigan Wonderwoman.

No comments: