Thursday 19 June 2008

I want2go

I want to walk in yonder fields ,the meadow on your card,
I want you behind station adverts ,your knee to feel my hard,
I want to feel the summer sun ,bring pleasure to my back,
I want to pick wild flowers ,for your kitchen to take back,
I want to gaze into your eyes ,I want to hold your hand,
I want that you should wear my beads ,and know that life is grand,
I want to brush your peach down cheek ,and see it gently blush,
I want to spend all day with you , say" sod it whats the rush",
I want to chase you round the trees ,and hear you laugh out loud,
I want a million eyes to see us , stand out from the crowd,
I want that you should love me ,as you never loved before,
I want your pleasure shared with me ,till at least ,I'm ninety four,
I want that we can be as one ,that is my hearts desire,
I want that I ,can kindle you ,and give to you my fire,
I want at long last ,as I dream ,to know your love is real,
I want eternity with you ,and our love never fail.

P
X

No comments: