Thursday 19 June 2008

Reply to Tracies poetry challenge

SO...A poem, has Tracie wrote,remembering what teachers taught?,
Or is is heart that speaks within,not yet scarred by hurt or sin,
Will she win the competition,and help along my lifes transition,
Enjoying fun with words galore,on Emails at my mailbox door,
Mixed ones,small or really biggun,winging their way from Wacky Wigan,
Yes the day approaches...I am feeling fears,
A long time since my dating days,many many years,
But Tracie,you seem really nice,and hear me when I say,
You ask me take her off your hands,but I'll ner'er take her away,
The things shes told of love for you,an Angel,yes she is,
Its good that you appreciate,and realize her fizz,
When I view her picture,my heart it skips a beat,
And know its just formality,this 12th September meet,
I read the words she says to me,sometimes my eyes are leaking,
And feel my heart its telling me,this ones the one your seeking,
Just wanting,finally,to say,please dont have no worry,
Give me time to prove myself,theres only little hurry.

xPx

No comments: