Thursday 19 June 2008

Rainy night story

After showering and cleaning up Kat's appartment
Kat and I promised not to tell Nan about what had just happened.

Nan arrived just as I finished showering and Kat was arranging
her dinner table and chairs. Seeing that everything was
already set up and put away, the three of use decided to go
out. The girls wanted to do some shopping since it was too
early to go clubbing and there were no movies out that they
wanted to see. Jumping into Nan's car, the three of
us went to a nearby mall.
At the mall the girls lead me around as they shopped for lingere.
Stopping at a Victoria's Secret, they asked me for
my opinion on everything that they picked up. Now Nan's
not the looker that Kat is, but Nan's got curves and
a great set of breasts. Together the two of them drew a few
stares as they tried on and modeled for me.
Afterwards we dropped Kat back at her appartment and left
for Nan's place. On the way there it started raining,
slowly at first, but then it began to pour. As the rain came
down harder, I reached over to Nan and started to unbutton
her blouse and unhooking her bra, exposing her massive
d-cups to the chill air blowing from the ac. Arching her
back at a red light she took off her blouse and bra, then quickly
put on her blouse, leaving just enough unbuttoned so that
I could see the top of her breasts. At the next intersection
I slipped my hand between the buttons and massaged her right
breast and played with her nipple.
As we pulled into the parking garage beneath Nan's
appartment building I slipped my hand down Nan's skirt
and panties, running my finger the length of Nan's
pussy. Nan struggled to park her car and once the engine
was off she unbuckled and kissed me passionately. After
a few minutes of heavy kissing and fondling, she lead me
up to her appartment. Once inside I saw the flash of lightning
through the curtains of her appartment. Dropping my bag
of clothes and her shopping bags at the door, I took her hand
and lead her to the balcony.
"No, " she said as she broke off from the kiss,
"There's a guy across the street with a telescope
who loves to look in on anyone in these appartments. I never
go out there."
"So, " I said as I took her panties off and lead
her to the balcony. Opening the curtain and the door to the
balcony, I leaned Nan against the railing. Turning her
around so that she was looking across the street, I asked
her, "Which one is he?" Unzipping my shorts
while I pressed against her back, I pulled her skirt up just
enough for my hard cock to rub against her wet pussy lips.
Pulling her blouse out of her skirt, I reached around and
fondled her breasts through her blouse as she reached down
and played with the head of my cock. My left hand reached
around and down her skirt, fingering her wet pussy. Holding
her close and pressing her against the railing, I continued
to massage her breasts and play with her clit while she held
onto my cock with one hand and supported herself against
the railing with the other. Feeling her body trembling
as she orgasimed, I felt her guide my cock into her wet pussy.
With her hands against the railing and my hand now on her
hips, I began to thrust into her from behind as she began
to moan in delight.
"How does it feel baby?" I asked her as she tightened
her pussy around my cock.
"G-Good, " she muttered, "you fill me
up so nice.... so wonderful..." as she let out another
moan. As she came again, I slowed my thrusts and pulled her
to me. Turning her head, she kissed me as her orgasim subsided.
In the dim light I could see that her blouse was wet with sweat
and clung to her full breasts. Her hardened nipples were
showing through the light cloth.
Pulling myself out of her, I lead her back inside as I unbuttoned
her blouse again. While I stripped down she took my hard
cock into her mouth as she began to clean it with her tongue.
Once I was completely naked she lay me down on the bed and
mounted my hard cock. Opening her blouse to reveal her breasts
I massaged them as she road my hard cock. Leaning over me
so that her breasts were right over my face, she continued
to ride me as another orgasim claimed her. Lifting myself
up so that I could nibble and suck on her nipples as she road
me, I pulled her down to me as I felt her orgasim around my
cock. Pulling myself out of her completely, I heard her
wimper in protest. Pulling off her skirt I kissed my way
down one leg and up the other. Reaching her wet and hairy
pussy, I pulled her hips up and placed a pillow beneath her
before working my kissed back up to her marvelous breasts.


"I want you now, " she pleaded as I played with
her breasts.
Pulling myself away from her breasts, I kissed my way up
to her beautiful face and kissed her passionately as I thrust
my hard cock into her waiting pussy. Feeling her hands scratching
my back as I thrust into her with deep, powerful thrusts
that I made sure rubbed against her swollen clit, I felt
her orgasiming several more times as I was reaching my peak.
"Right there, right there, " she said between
her moans. As neared yet another orgaism her moans grew
louder. Feeling my muscles tensing as I reached was about
to cum, I thrust into her with as much force as I could muster
just as she bit into my shoulder to stifle her scream as she
came again. Laying on top of her as her pussy trembled around
my pulsating cock as I emptied myself into her, I looked
into her beautiful eyes as lightning flashed outside of
her appartment.

No comments: