Thursday 19 June 2008

2poem2go

When morning comes ,my eyes awake ,my focus on my life,
To think that you are miles away ,cuts me like a knife,
So I can feel you breathing ,feel your warmness through the night,
To chase away the darkest hours ,with your eternal light,
Of love for me ,and hope for me ,and tender in your soul,
To hear you whisper words of love ,saying my name saying ,Paul,
You love me ,you want me ,you worship from afar ,
Like I do ,every waked moment ,wishing on our star,
That shone so bright ,that stabbed the night ,that caused our lives collide,
And laid our lives exhibited ,we have no more to hide,
We need each other very much ,or souls should tear apart,
If one day not together ,would surely kill my heart,
I need you so ,I want you so ,I worship at your feet,
I sing to you ,I pray to you ,you make my life complete.

P
X

No comments: