Thursday 19 June 2008

Letters of desire story

Seduction Letters of Desires


My Dearest My Handsome Prince,

You have made me feel as though we are in a state of heighten desire, a feeling of being with you wanting you without actually being in your presence, I can almost sense your body, feel your hair, taste you... your words have activated all my senses. If I close my eyes, I feel a slight breeze upon my lips that is you kissing me with feathered kisses. You have awaken me to dreams and I believe in what I feel.

And if you close your eyes and feel my eyelashes flutter upon your body as I move all over, gently caressing you as my lips devour you as you feel me next to you reach out and touch you, your real...call my name softly and I will be there...whisper my name upon your lips and I will steal them with mine.

I love soft touches in warm places and gentle caresses upon my fevered flesh, gentle at first but as the desire is flamed...the thirst cannot be quenched for only the nectar from you can quench this burning, thirst is one that must be coaxed lovingly and nurtured together. You are a fountain of ecstasy one from which I must drink.

We will forever be entwined together until one cannot separate one from the other nor should one want to, you make love to my mind as well as my body and soul. Slowly stopping to kiss and allow my tongue to dance upon any area in which I sense a moment of pleasure from your breathing.

A tenseness of pleasure from your body, soft moans escape our lips in mutual pleasure found and explored upon the others body. You do not try to coax a drop of desire from my womb, but a flood of pleasure and desire rush to unveil itself and flood you with the taste of passion. This body runs as wild as a swollen river overflowing in passion. To have you pull me into you and to drink from the well of desire... to feel you upon my body.

In my mind I must surely taste from the root of these words and devour your mouth, your lips dam the floods of woman warmth with your manhood so engorged at my coaxing. drink from me and feel the burning flames leap at your touch. To unite our desires in a rhythmic motion of throbbing passion each looking to fuel more. Go further... It is frightening how well we are in touch for we have but known of each others existence but for a second in time.

Flames leaping from each of us building an inferno of desire begging for more, needing more, demanding more of your throbbing touch as your lips and tongue down upon my breasts heaving with desire coaxing the softness of my buds to harden with need as you lightly flick your tongue over them and gently nibble them to increase my desire.

As you lower your mouth still lower until the essence of my love fills your nostrils and your tongue dances lightly over my clitoris sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, my hands cannot but help roam your body discovering new secrets upon which my mouth need explore more, my mouth sucking fulfilling its call for more until at last we can take it no longer. Moaning and calling your name at the touch of your mouth upon the core of my well of desire and your tongue is replaced by your driving rod of love... searching for more nectar.

Tracing the entrance of the well as it is engorged and gently going in slightly and then leaving the entrance again, teasing me as I beg you for the one thing I desire most...more of you as I wrap my legs around your waist and pull you into me deep. But only for a moment as the desire to enter is too great and we must tease slightly entering only so much before withdrawing again until my cries of ecstasy beckon you in to ease this desire.

I welcome you to my tight womanhood and gently caress you as you slide in slowly at first and building until we are both so consumed with desire and passion explode together in a wave of intense conquest.

I am pulling you in further as I know you will build the flames higher before you attempt to put out the flame -- but the flame is eternal and will never go out and with each wave of pleasure making my body jump for you I want more of you. Snuggled next to you we lie succumbed to desire and fulfillment until the moment is right to start again in pursuit of perpetual love and to feel your breathing as you lie beside me content for the moment but still burning with desire.

*

My Wondrous Angel,

Always tempting with words of delight and images of heaven. As I read your Angelic whispers my body became enflamed with passion and my body enticed as my heart pounded (engorging my body) coaxing life into my body. Engorged and excited my body oozed sexual delight from every pore. It was as if your lips and hands were indeed taunting my body... teasing it to feel your touch, find the warmth and tenderness that was just out of reach.

My mouth and lips quivering to feel yours, my tongue searching for the moist warm taste of heaven as it searches your sweet tender body. Knowing at once the honey of the gods it will taste as it reaches below entering the warm magnificent crevice of delight that awaits it. My lips planting kisses as they go from your lips to your ears and neck, slowly lowering to their way past your shoulder, working their way past your nightgown to the mounds that so effortlessly hold your soft pink nubs of delight that will surely awaken your passion and start the flow of nectar that my mouth is so in need of.

To but taste heaven would awaken the soul and lust from within. To make passionate love for hours on end to so exhaust your being until your are fulfilled and weary. Tired but restless, satisfied but wanting.

*

My Dearest My Handsome Prince,

When the alarm goes off I reach for you, wishing you were with me, but knowing that you are not there. I had such wonderful dreams last night of you and me, so real I could still feel you upon my skin, your taste upon my lips. I groan in need of your touch, but happy in the thought that soon you will be in my arms.

I never want to let you go, you do something to me that no one has ever come close to doing. You turn me on, fan the flames and then build it higher. You take me to the edge, hang there with me and then we tumble over together. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and never have to let you go, but until then I have my dreams of us and how we will make love all night long...

No comments: