Thursday 19 June 2008

Email friends poem

Dear God...

I know you're watching over me,

And I'm feeling truly blessed,

For no matter what I pray for,

You always know what's best!,

I have this circle of E-mail friends,

Who mean a lot to me;

Some days I "send" and "send,"

At other times, I let them be,

I am so blessed to have these friends,

With whom I've grown so close,

so this little poem I dictate to them,

Because to me they are the "Most",


When I see each name download,

And view the message they have sent,

I know they've thought of me that day,

And "well wishes" their intent.



So to you, my friend, I would like to say,

Thank you for being a part;

Of all my daily contacts,

This comes right from my heart.



God bless you is my prayer today,

I'm honored to call you "friend",

I pray God will keep you safe,

Until we write again.

No comments: