Thursday 19 June 2008

Legal Eagles

I wanted once a legal note,a claim for to put in,
Searched legal chambers till I saw,Grabem,grimmace and Grin,
Can I ask a question,I asked lady at the door,
She looked at me,all horrified,then, looked at the door,
It was open,I declared,I only had to push,
She glared at me disgusted,like some alcoholic lush,
I only want free interview,it says so in the book,
Im suprised the likes of you can read,she told me in 'that look',
She told me they are fully booked,if you return next May,
Maybe legal eagle free for your 30 minute stay,
Thanks I said,Im so obliged,please will you book me in,
Which one would you like to see,Grabem,Grimace or Grin?,
Grabem sounds the man for me,I nodded,eyes all wide,
Let me look at diary,she said smiling full of pride,
Oh dear me she said,Grabems fully booked,I see,
And looking at the book its right, till 20-23,
Can I please have Grimace then, I was sweating as I asked,
Not unless your criminal,and did something when was masked,
What do you,recommend,I asked in desperation,
Abandon thought of claiming Sir,and Grin with your frustration.

No comments: