Thursday 19 June 2008

Visit story

Hello I was just passing and thought I would call in to see you,hope you don't mind.
You look really nice today,so pretty,don't argue I mean it.Yes thank you I would love a cup of tea,.....
I follow you to the kitchen admiring your shape as I go.wow you look really good,my heart starts to beat faster and a stirring becomes apparant in my trousers.
You turn around with the tea and beckon me to take a seat,I sit and admire your beauty,all the time getting uncomfortable as my bulge gets more pronounced.
You must notice it,you ask if I would mind reaching for something from your cupboard,I dare not be rude and say no...what the hell.
A smile of knowing creeps across your face and you also start with urges,feeling a damp patch starting to moisten your pants soon becoming more apparant.you excuse yourself a minute and dash to the loo to take off your pants and notice how pronounced your button is becoming ,clearly visible with no hair to hide it it looks so much bigger ,when you touch it is like an electric shock of lust over whealming your sense of decency.
You know you want me,after rubbing it hard for a few minutes you make your way pantie less to the kitchen.
I am stood there waiting,a huge bulge visible,I grab you and pull you close,you feel my hardness pressing against your tummy,you need me so very bad you ache.
My arms are around you and my hands caress you as much as I can touch at once,feeling you all over.
We are wanton,aching,sweating,I take you up into my arms and cradle you as I lift your dress up past your waist at the same time you wrap your legs around my waist.
My trousers are now at my ankles and we are coupled in deep penetration you feel it expanding your vagina,hot,wet,throbbing fit to burst.
I cradle you locked together,carry you to the table and lay you down upon it,climb gently on top of you glaring seductively into your eyes.You glaring back afraid to blink,to miss such a moment,you feel my rigid manliness penetrating and stretching you so.
You wiggle around,you enjoy,you need more,suddenly you are hit by this tidal wave of red hot lust,it engulfs you, vision blared,breathing burning your chest,bang another and another,OH GOD what is happening wave after wave fills you, leaking everywhere you cant contain it all.
You need to grip onto my shoulders as you try to wrestle control of your senses.but you cant,you yell out.....such a relief,where have I been all your life.
Another wave hits you,your muscles contract again I feel it and bang...I start to pump,filling you up.
You feel my throbbing hot ejaculation filling you.it is too much and you explode yet again.
We lay together locked in sweaty passion,the tear of relief runs down your cheek.I kiss it up then kiss your lips tenderly....thank you my angel,,,you are superb woman.....

No comments: