Thursday 19 June 2008

Poetry challenge

OK little Lady,so you want a competition,
Better not be using books I might have my suspicion,
Will it be of varied things,like Planes,and boats and trains?,
Or maybe just of general life,its losses and its gains?,
I know some will make us laugh,because we find them funny,
Some,will make us cry,I hope not many honey,
Will we give each other muse,or take it as it comes?,
Are we going skyhigh,or staying in the slums?,
Will we help each other out if we get,a mental,block?,
Is there setting of the time,who will start the clock?,
So varied are these rules,my dear,we really must decide,
Cos subjects that start of thin,can sometimes end up wide,
If I think you played it fair,and the winning points are yours,
An exra gift at Christmas time,I will send to Santa Clause.

xPx

No comments: