Thursday 19 June 2008

1130 saturday train story

You have no idea what a morning I had.....what do I say.I awoke as usual with the feel of your warm breath on my morning glory...my god Janny,how you tease...I felt your tongue lick up the length of solid manhood,to the tip,and then down the other side...my god I was oozing pools of precum...

Your senses subconsciously locked onto my odours of pheramones,sending your sex centre into a kerfuffle of confusion,as the moisture you felt running tween your thigh tops,became the fuel of your fingers to probe open your pussy.

The feelings overpowered you,you gently peeled back my foreskin slowly,ever so slowly, as the swollen purple shiney head filled every bit of the tightly stretched covering,precum making the lubricant.
You licked the very tip of your tongue into the slit,it was winking at you like a cobra waiting to strike.
You wet your lips slowly,teasingly,whilst glaring seductively up at me,from your snug safety zone between my thighs.

Your wet lips engulfed my manhood,I felt that sensation as your cheeks drew suction and your head slowly pistoned up and down the shaft,causing a sensation of me fucking your face slowly.

Jan Jan knew I could not last very long,her experience as a REAL woman,made sure of that,she felt the twisted vein getting more prominent as it brushed in and out of her tightly drawn puckered lips,she clamped tight,lips locked into the rim behind the now hugely swollen knob head,she drew,relaxed,drew,relaxed,and drew A GASP,as my wad of cream hit the roof of her mouth and lit her eyes with suprise,giving out a tiny gag,she swollowed and carried on her suction till I was drained completely flacid.

How she enjoys her breakfast,how she loves daily proteins.How she loves acting the whore.

I got showered.....made my way to the station,the train was waiting as there were track repairs,I felt my tummy flutter as I looked at my watch and smiled....a pretty blonde sat opposite,she smiled also...I wonder if she could mind read,her lovely legs with ankle strappy sandal type heels added fuel to my thought furnace of lust.
As the train pulled away,I kept looking at my watch,as I knew you would be,I wondered if you were in YOUR loo,pantyless,I wondered if you would ever admit that to me...feeling nervous,would my fellow passenger detect my excited state developing,god I had to stand up nearer 1130 as well,good job I was wearing my full coat haha.

I made my way down two corridors to the loo,thankfully empty...it was lovely and clean,our local train is kept this way for tourists,I looked in the mirror,smiled.
Ritualistic I removed my small sealed plastic bag of wet wipes,one had a small spoonful of cocobutter on it...that was to be your pussy juices.

I was already peaking excitement from thoughts and nerves lol...I started pulling back releasing,pulling,slipping,looking at the eroticness in the mirror.

Janny smiled back,it was suddenly the aircraft loo,she was sat naked tits free,on the seat,gobbing my erect cock,impailed on its rock hard status.....DOLLOP.....I exploded,what a shot,I tried to aim as you told me,but very hard cocks are hard to steer....you caught it anyway...it wasnt wasted.

I cleaned up quickly.

Returned to my seat.....you know what.....the blonde kept slowly crossing and uncrossing her legs as if uncomfortable the rest of the journey...I smiled inwardly...I bet her sex centre detected my pheramones,and made her pussy moist

No comments: