Thursday 19 June 2008

Wigan Tuesdays

You can share with me,the night sights of the moon,
Smile and lick your lips at coffee froth from off my spoon,
Hold my hand and skip along,feeling full of glee,
Gently bite my top lip,with that passion kissing me,
Hold my face,stroke my ears,chase away my doubts and fears,
Dance with me in fifteen,what the hell so,do we care?,
Feel me put your coat on as you stand up from your chair,
Close your eyes,dream aloud,hear the memories of the crowd,
Remember how they looked at we,some with smiles,some but envy,
What a day that Tuesday meet,Tingled,from my head to feet,
It will soon be our day,I love it,try keep me away,
We will coffee,we will laugh,we will,make them jealous in that 'caff,
And off we walk to Mesnes park,watching duckies,feel that spark,
Step up to that bandstand floor,dance and laugh,and dance some more,
Walk to wallgate,platform poster,phew its hot,another roaster,
Giggle all the trainway home,and text my love,its now the norm.

xPx

No comments: