Thursday 19 June 2008

Dogging in Hull story

We had sat at the pc as usual,chatting and flirting to the usual onscreen replies,egging each other to flirt and tease...my Cariad was so clever,and we had such great sessions after we switched off,chatting and playing out our fantasies.
Paul... where u from?"... turns out just up the road... he asks "do you like being watched"... I answer yes... "tonight?"... I answer maybe... God, this is turning us both on... I take a deep breath and watch the screen replies....... "no fucking- just want to watch- nothing more"... we look at each other, obviously both getting so turned on, obviously both so temped...
"know anywhere to meet" I ask... "country park - meet at 10.30pm – I have white astra"... he disappears!
We look at each other, we've never done this kind of thing before,never REALLY pushed it further,this guy lives locally! but... Without a word you takes the keyboard from me and log off... take me by the hand, we go to the bedroom where he dresses me.
Before we know it, we are at the country park, driving into the carpark... there are several cars, all parked a distance from each other... some with lights on... others without... some with interior lights flashing on and off... others in complete darkness.
We find a secluded corner of the carpark - not too far away from the white astra we can see already parked up... and wait....

I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins… the anticipation… the danger… it’s such a rush…

It’s not long before we see the interior light of the astra flick on and off… the door opens and closes and in the darkness we can just pick out the silhouette of a young man walking towards us… I can feel my pussy begin to throb once again as the thrill of what might happen takes hold of me.

We are sitting in our car… windows closed… the young man walks over and taps on the window… Paul winds it down a little… “Can I help” he asks – unsure as to whether this is the guy we had come to meet - , “I’m paul… we chatted earlier”, “oh right… so what are you here for then paul?”… we are very aware of the danger here… he could be a plainclothes copper for all we know… so tread with care… “just to watch and wank mate” comes the response and with that he unzips his jeans and pulls out his already stiff cock – certainly not the actions of an undercover cop!

Without another word my Paul reaches across and reclines my seat, unbuttons my leather and opens it to show our voyeur that beneath I am only wearing an extremely skimpy bra and even skimpier knickers.
“Like what you see?” he asks… “God yes”… “Want to see more?”… “Oh God yes”… he slides his hand behind me and undoes the clasp, once again releasing my firm tits and big hard nipples… he runs his hands over my breasts… caressing them… teasing my nipples with his fingers… then he leans over and begins to flick his tongue around them… taking my nipple in his mouth and gently tugging…

From outside the car we hear a moan of pleasure…. This guy is really getting off on what he’s seeing… “She has an amazing pussy” my Paul tells him “completely shaven with big juicy lips to suck on”… another moan from outside… and an even louder one as my Paul slowly pulls my knickers to one side to give him a glimpse of what throbs between my thighs. Neither of them can believe how wet I am… my knickers are soaking… my pussy glistening with its, oh so tempting, sweet stickiness…

My Paul rubs his hand over my mound… sliding a finger between my lips, parting them to allow our watcher to see what I have to offer… another moan as a finger slips inside me… glancing to one side, I see a rock hard cock against the window… he really is getting on off what he’s seeing… “Don’t rush it mate” Paul says “There’s a lot more to come” and with that he bends over me and I feel the heat of his tongue against my throbbing pussy… now it’s me doing the moaning… God this feels good!

As my Darling feasts on my engorged and dripping slit, he reaches across and winds down the window so our voyeur and get a much better view… the interior light is on and as I lay back and look skywards I see my reflection in the sunroof, it’s like having a mirror on the ceiling… now I can see what he sees… and I like it!

“God you have amazing nipples” he says… “She certainly has… would you like to see what they feel like?”… “Oh God, can I?”… “If that’s alright with Joy… Is it?” my Paul looks at me and I nod… I can feel myself pulsating with anticipation.

A hand slowly reaches through the open window and I watch in my makeshift mirror as it moves towards me… I can feel the chill from it, and shiver as his cold hand covers my breast… I let out a soft gasp… I can’t believe I am doing this!
My Paul is obviously getting turned on as he watches and I reach out to unzip him, aware that the bulge in his trousers is bigger than I’ve ever seen before… within seconds the beast is loose, standing erect before me and looking more tempting than ever… I have to have it in my mouth!

Clumsily, I move around to position myself where I can easily suck this gorgeous cock while making sure that our watcher still has access to my tits and a great view of my throbbing pussy.

It’s at that point that I realise that someone else is watching… no wait, there are two of them… a little way back, near the hedge, but I can clearly pick them out… I gesture to my Paul that we are not alone… and he looks, and he beckons, and they join us… now I have an audience!

My Paul looks at me with a glint in his eye, winks and gestures toward the back… I nod! He gets out of the car, walks round to the hatchback, raises it and drops the back seat… I manoeuvre into position and our audience gather round at the rear of the car. I lie back and spread my legs wide… letting them all see my delights.

The back windows are wound down too, so my tits can be reached through the windows as my Paul bends and once again begins to run his tongue over my pussy… cocks are being wanked, but only our original watcher touches me… until they are invited that is… as soon as they hear the words “Go on boys… no fucking… but touch away” they didn’t need telling twice… and before long I found myself beneath a sea of hands… stroking, groping, feeling, rubbing, tweaking, pulling, teasing… and all the time my Paul is licking my slit, sucking my juice, nibbling my clit, gently tugging at my lips… He can sense how turned on I am and stands, takes two steps back, and signals to me to “go with it”… I do…

In the sunroof above I see the hands… I reach out… take one, and slowly guide it down to my pussy… I feel a slight resistance… the watcher slightly unsure… but I continue to guide him… he relents, and begins to explore me.

To my right I hear a load moan as one of our audience explodes… obviously too much for him…but the other cocks continue to be wanked… harder and harder. My Paul can sense that they are not far from cumming and touches paul on the shoulder… without words, invites him to taste me… he drops to his knees, pushes my legs wide apart and I feel that familiar warmth once again… he licks the full length of my slit, circles his tongue around my erect clit, and then plunges into me, fucking me with his hot tongue… and as I writhe in ecstasy, I feel his fingers seek out my my love hole and take over from his tongue, which is now in overdrive on my clit… God, this is amazing… I can’t help myself, I tighten around his fingers as I climax… he pulls out and signals for my Paul to take over… as I look across I see paul wanking hard, then watch as he shoots… his cum dripping down the window of the car!

My Paul signals me to get on all fours… he moves towards me and takes me roughly… no tenderness here… save that for when we get home… he fucks me as hard as he can… pulling me back onto him so I can feel his entire length deep inside me… and just when I don’t think he can get in any further, he somehow manages it… deeper and deeper… this is like nothing on earth… “God, I can’t help myself… I’m cumming… God, I’m cumming” and I feel him pumping his hot juice deep into me… I feel him throb as he explodes inside me… filling me with his cum.

As I glance to my left, I see another of our watchers climax violently… and I feel my Paul begin to withdraw.
I look for the tissues… shit, still in the front… my Paul asks the guy if he would reach in and get them for me, so I can clean myself up… “I could do that for her” he replies… “I’d love to lick her clean… would that be OK”… “Certainly, go for it” comes the reply and as I kneel on all fours I feel a tongue licking, a mouth sucking, lapping up the cum that is dripping from my satisfied hole… not so satisfied that I don’t need another orgasm… the thought of him drinking my Pauls cum is too much for me to bear and, franticly, I begin to rub my clit as this stranger sucks hard on my pussy… I explode, squirting the remaining juice into his mouth and on his face,he moans with delight… I feel exhausted and collapse to the floor.

Outside I hear the familiar blokey voices saying “cheers mate”… “fuckin’ hell, you’ve got a good un there”… whilst our original internet flirter kisses my hand and thanks me for a very special experience.

As they disappear into the darkness, we look at each other, kiss deeply, and begin the drive home… where a night of steamy passion awaits.

No comments: