Thursday 19 June 2008

Moving day story

About a year ago my girlfriend (Nan) best friend (Kat) moved
out of her old place into her first appartment. For the first
month Kat had very little furniture and had spent alot of
time searching for a complete set of dinner table and chairs
for her appartment. Finally she decided to order from a
company that wasn't too far from where Nan and I went
to college together. Since the company is in Wisconsin
and Kat lives just outside of Detroit Michigan and I live
in Wisconsin Nan called me up to see if I could help Kat out
by picking up the furniture in my cargo van rather then having
Kat drive out to pick it up or have the company send it to her
appartment and pay the delivary fee. Since I hadn't
been able to see Nan much since we graduated and I had planned
to drive out there to see her anyways, I agreed.
After 7 hours of driving in the hot August weather I managed
to arrive a couple of hours earlier then I had expected.
Kat was alone at her appartment when I arrived and had not
expected me to arrive so soon either. Opening the door Kat
gave me a hug and thanked me for driving all the way out to
Detroit with her dinner table and chairs. As she hugged
me I could feel myself getting hard as her breasts pressed
against my chest. Kat's about 5'7" with
a lean yet firm build, long firm legs, a tight ass, and C-cups.

Because I had arrived early she was hesitant to bring in
the table as it was a solid oak set. I told her that I could
do it myself and that the sooner I finished up with the table
the sooner I could met up with Nan. As I was bringing the last
chair up to Kat's appartment Nan called and left a message
that she had to stay at work late and that Kat and Tony, Kat's
boyfriend, should take me out.
After finishing up Kat asked if I wanted to use her shower
and I agreed. She hugged me and thanked me again for helping
her out.
Kat told me that Tony called to say that he couldn't
make it because his car was broken. She then offered me a
wine cooler and apologized for not having anything else
to drink in her frig.
As I set up the table she ordered a pizza and then took a seat
in one of the chairs. We talked about her boyfriend and how
Tony had not shown up at her graduation a couple of months
ago and how things weren't going well for them. She
then went on to tell me that she thought it was because Tony
wanted more from her and that she thought Tony was secretly
seeing someone else. The phone rang and Kat answered it
then went down to get the pizza.
As we ate talk then turned to sex and how Nan was always telling
her about the sex that she had with me. She then began to ask
about my first time with Nan and how it had felt for me to take
Nan's virginity. As I talked about my experiences
with Nan, I couldn't help but think about Kat.
Seeing that I had finished my drink, Kat went to get me another
one. As she set the bottle on the table she brushed her breast
against my shoulder. Looking up at her I brushed her hair
aside and pulled her down to me. Sitting her on my lap, I kissed
her full lips.
Standing up, she broke off the kiss. Thinking that she was
about to slap me for being so forward, I was surprised when
she took my hand pulled me to her. Kissing, we made our way
to her bedroom. Laying her down on the bed I kissed her stomach
as I pulled her tanktop off. Kissing my way up to her breasts
I unhooked her bra, revealing her firm breasts. Taking
one of her pinkish nipples in one hand and the other in my
mouth, I gently worked them until they were hard. With my
other hand I slowly worked her shorts off as Kat unzipped
my shorts. Grabbing ahold of my hard cock, she massaged
my hard shaft and balls as she pulled off my shorts. Pulling
myself away from her magnificent breast and now hard nipples,
I pulled my shirt off. Laying beside Kat as she continued
to massage my cock, I kissed her beautiful lips as I rolled
her onto her back. Working one of my fingers into her tight
pussy, I suddenly remembered that Nan had told me that Kat
was still a virgin. Kat gasped as I slid my finger into her.
Sliding another finger into her, then another, I loosened
her up. Laying beside her, I nibbled on her neck and ears
before making my way down to her breasts as I continued to
finger her. With one hand clutching my face to her breasts
and the other still massaging my cock Kat began to moan and
gasp as she reached her first orgasim.
With my free hand I managed to find my shorts and pulled out
a condom from my pocket. Taking my other hand out of her wet
pussy, I opened the packet and showed Kat how to put a condom
on my hard member.
Kissing my way down to her pussy I could tell that she was
ready. Grabbing her firm tighs, I spread her legs as I nuzzled
her hairy pussy. Kissing my way up to her full lips, I used
my own legs to spread her legs wider until the head of my cock
was rubbing up against her wet pussy lips. Rubbing the length
of my cock against her pussy lips, I continued to tease her
until she grabbed my cock and started to guide it into her
waiting pussy. Working in just the head, I pulled her hands
away from my cock and kissed them. Gently sliding my hard
cock into her tight pussy, I watched her beautiful face
as I took her virginity. Once my cock was completely inside
of her, I kissed her again as she wrapped her strong legs
around my legs. Gently pulling myself out, I started with
a slow rythem. As my thrusts came harder and faster I could
feel Kat's body quivering beneath me as she reached
another oragasim.
Feeling my own muscles tightening, I knew that I was about
to cum as well. Not wanting to end Kat's deflowering,
I pulled myself out of her hot pussy as Kat's orgasim
subsided. Looking down at the beautiful body before me,
I unwrapped Kat's legs and turned her onto her stomach
and had her kneeling before me. Looking at the tight ass,
I slowly guided my cock into her pussy from behind. Kat gasped
as I filled her pussy again with my hard cock. Leaning forward,
I reached around her and massaged her breasts with my left
hand while I held onto her hips with my right. I could feel
her reaching between her legs with her hands as she began
to massage my balls. Slowly I once again began to thrust
into her, first with a slow rythem that became faster and
harder as I slid my right hand around to her hairy pussy and
started to finger her clit. I heard her gasp as she reached
her third orgasim and most powerful orgaism. The first
two Kat had moaned and gasped, the third was making her scream
in esctacy and pleasure. Thrusting harder and harder I
felt myself cumming but I countinued to pound her pussy
with deep, powerful thrusts until finially my knees couldn't
support me anymore and I collapsed ontop of Kat.

No comments: