Thursday 19 June 2008

Lovers

Feel me brush my fingers ,down your face ,along your cheek,
See me as I stutter ,cos you take my power of speech,
Look upon me ,as your saviour ,on horseback ,your white knight,
See me gently guide you ,with a purity of light,
Watch me as I look at you ,watch a tear form at my eye,
Take my hand to stop the tremble ,as I wave to you bye bye,
Hear me gently sobbing ,as I think of you at night,
Close your eyes and whisper ,that our love will be alright,
Touch my strengthened manhood ,know that every inch is yours,
Catch the passion in my whisper ,oozing out from all my pores,
Know that as I speak to you ,angels beat their wings,
And cherubins sit at their harps ,and play melodious strings,
All this because ,we fell in love ,we was meant to be,
Mary Pebbles Tiger eye and her Fudge,for always ,we.

xPx

No comments: